High dusting is the process of accessing challenging to reach spots, generally in an unfinished or open ceiling, and getting rid of built-up dust particles, dirt and/or grime. The key reason why it is known as “high" dusting is simply because the ceiling, rafters, ductwork and so on. that is getting cleaned is really frequently more than 16′ high and is not that simple get to safely.
The over accumulation of dust, especially in high hard-to-reach places, is an often-overlooked health hazard. Recently indoor air quality has been getting the attention of facility supervisors, regulating agencies, the media and the general public.
This type of cleaning is proving itself to be a unique specialty. A1 SCS specializes in high dusting make use of ladders, scaffolds, and in many cases electric powered lifts to acquire to your hard-to-reach places. Although there are no “official" standards with this type of cleaning, there are several things to bear in mind when employing a company to do this work.
Tips for employing a business to complete high dusting:
- A business which does a lot of ceiling cleaning is most likely the best choice to have the job done correct.
- Do yourself a favour and do not bring in help that is merely going to blow the free dust off using a blower.
- Get someone that will eliminate the dust from the ceiling space using a vacuum cleaner. Better yet, get somebody that will make use of a Hepa filtration system vacuum. ?A Hepa filtration system vacuum is the ideal method to keep fine contaminants of airborne dirt and dust from getting into other parts of your building or transferring into hard-to-reach locations.
- After correct vacuuming is completed you"ll likely require some further cleaning. At times damp towels are all that is needed. You might want the business you employ to get up there with containers of soapy water.
- Ask if the company will do the job at night.
High dusting, or any kind of ceiling cleaning for that matter, is emerging as a whole new popular cleaning niche having its own distinctive list of abilities, training, and equipment. For those who have your own people accomplish this kind of function make sure they are cautious to keep from getting electrical wiring or any other electric powered gear wet. If you require assistance with this sort of job and you live in the Province of Alberta, you can call A1 SCS at 1-844-992-1727