Our highrise maintenance unit provides unparalleled safety and service quality for building exterior repair and maintenance,highrise windowpane cleaning, commercial pressure washing and vent cleaning. We have a professional team of highrise repair and maintenance workers that will guarantee you consistently receive the services that you are entitled to. Our roster of highrise maintenance personnel is certified by IRATA and work under the supervision of a level 3 IRATA supervisor.
Saftey is Our Number 1 Concern
We employ only extremely experienced and certified IRATA technicians operating under the direction of trained IRATA supervisors. Our service technicians are industry experts, with hundreds of hours of prior experience pressure washing and doing other maintenance work while suspended off rope systems.
It is our ongoing goal to top the highrise repair and maintenance industry to a higher level of effectiveness, quality, expertise and safety.
We’re proud of our flawless Safety record, which we achieve through strict adherence to the following:
- Our formalized Health and Safety program
- The Industrial Rope Access Trade Association Code of Practice
- (IRATA) Written Working Procedures.
- Adherence to all WorkSafe health and safety regulations
- techs are independently certified by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association
- Supervisors each carry OFA first-aid certification
- Written safety gatherings are performed
- Site-specific Fall Protection Plans are applied
- Prior to any job begins written rescue plans are created.
- All techs are rescue trained.
- techs never work alone.
- All life safety instruments is inspected and documented regularly.
- Full 100% redudant safety systems are always used.
- Industrialized standards for Personal Safety Gear are strictly adhered to.
- All tools are on lines.
- We adhere to the Highest Standard of Safety.