Our highrise maintenance unit delivers unparalleled safety and service excellence for building envelope maintenance,highrise windowpane cleaning, commercial pressure washing and air vent cleaning. Our firm have an expert team of highrise repairs and maintenance workers which will ensure you regularly get the solutions that you deserve. Our roster of highrise repair and maintenance workers is certified by IRATA and work under the supervision of a level 3 IRATA supervisor.
Saftey is Our Number 1 Concern
We employ only very experienced and certified IRATA technicians operating under the guidance of trained IRATA supervisors. Our techs are industry experts, with hundreds of hours of experience pressure washing and doing other maintenance work while suspended off rope systems.
It is our continued objective to top the highrise repair and maintenance industry to a higher level of effectiveness, excellence, professionalism and safety.
We’re proud of our flawless Safety record, which we achieve through strict adherence to the following:
- Our defined Health and Safety program
- The Industrial Rope Access Trade Association Code of Practice
- (IRATA) Written Working Procedures.
- Adherence to all WorkSafe health and safety regulations
- techs are independently certified by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association
- Supervisors each carry OFA first-aid certification
- Written safety gatherings are performed
- Site-specific Fall Protection Plans are applied
- Prior to any job begins written rescue plans are generated.
- All technicians are rescue trained.
- techs never work alone.
- All life safety instruments is inspected and documented regularly.
- Full 100% redudant safety systems are always used.
- Industrial standards for Personal Safety Gear are strictly complied with.
- All tools are on lines.
- We adhere to the Highest Standard of Safety.