We specialize in difficult to access and work at elevation solutions for industrialized and commercial applications. We supply industrial access techs and steeplejacks for raised buildings like highrise buildings, stacks, church steeples, bridges and towers that require strategies to take care of them. Let our experienced pros in high angle equipment and restricted spaces be your answer.
Repairs in Tight Places
We are pros at getting into demanding job places so as to accomplish a wide variety of tasks, without having the use of scaffolding, bosun’s chair, swing stage, or snooper trucks. Rope Access can be an affordable option to scaffolding and other strategies when access is difficult and there is a relatively small amount of labor that has to be done, making other approaches cost prohibitive. Frequently when painting big structures and performing other raised maintenance tasks scaffolding can account for up to 50% of the cost.
Our service technicians hail from a wide range of industries and trades, possess highly varied skill sets and excel in a number of work methods, tools and equipment.
We can provide experienced trades people to execute nearly any task at elevation.
Services we offer
- Highrise ventilation cleaning
- Highrise glazing
- Window Washing
- Building exterior maintenance and repair
- Caulking and repaint
- Scaling operations
- Rock mesh and rock bolting
- Wind turbine edge maintenance and repairs
- Pressure washing and window cleaning
- Installing lighting and signs
- Fall protection supports
- Installing communications devices
- Installing sensors and instruments
- Welding and Steel Maintenance And Repair
- Concrete Repair service
- Masonry maintenance and repairs
- Flashing and installs and maintenance and repairs
Rope Access can be a cost effective option to swing stage, scaffold, snooper trucks, bosun’s chair and elevated work platforms. It’s often much faster and cheaper way to have your windows cleaned, repairs completed, or tight access inspection performed.