Get live eyeballs where you need to have them the most with our specialty rope access enclosed space inspection services. A1 SCS has carried out many visual and photographic inspections of all kind of tough to reach higher or constricted locations. Our technicians are the very best at going where the competition simply can’t. Although Remote Operated Vehicles (ROVs) definitely have their part in hard to access inspections, there is simply no substitute for a straightforward human assessment. Save money on pricey drones and snooper equipped vehicles that can only provide you a cursory glance with limited equipment. Our rope access inspectors can easily provide you with live video streams, written detailed reports and photographic or video documentation – in addition to having a couple of knowledgeable eyes right there at the source.
We have a range of exceptionally skilled staff to finish projects quickly and safely. Our rope access techniques are more secure than traditional methods with training regulated by governing bodies. Our workers aspire to accomplish projects in a shorter time frame than ordinary strategies, saving both time and capital.
Find out more about our services such as painting, window cleaning or high access maintenance below
- Painting (brush roller or spray)
- Paint & Graffiti Removal
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Protective Coatings
- Building facade maintenance
- High Rise Window Washing
- Sign installation and Repair
- Building Pressure Washing
- High Rise Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Installing lighting fixtures
- Caulking and repaint
We partner with our patrons to provide top-level project management solutions engineered for their requirements and most important, to reduce risk. We know that our clients have outside and market pressures beyond their control so when we create a solution, it’s a custom-made plan built upon our years of knowledge.
We’re proud to offer the following services, with a focus on safety and efficiency.
- Paint Applications (Brush, Roller or Spray)
- Containment Systems
- Inspection (NACE Inspectors)
- Spot fixes and Touch ups
- Highrise ventilation cleaning
- Highrise glazing
- Window Cleaning
- Scaling operations
- Rock screen and rock bolting
- Wind turbine blade repair services
- Pressure washing and window cleaning
- Fall protection anchors
- Installing communications equipment
- Installing sensors and instruments
- Welding and Iron Repair Work
- Concrete Repair work
- Masonry repair services
- Flashing and installs and repair services
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or for a no obligation quote.