Get active eyeballs where you need to have them the most using our specialty rope access enclosed space inspection services. A1 SCS has administered many visual and photographic inspections of all kind of difficult to access high or constricted areas. Our technicians are the very best at going where the competition simply can’t. While Remote Operated Vehicles (ROVs) certainly have their function in hard to access assessments, there is simply no replacement for a direct human assessment. Save money on expensive drones and snooper equipped trucks that can only provide you a superficial glance with limited equipment. Our rope access inspectors can easily deliver you with live video streams, written detailed reports and photographic or video documentation – in addition to having a couple of knowledgeable eyes right there at the source.
We’ve got a variety of highly skilled individuals to finish tasks efficiently and safely. Our rope access techniques are safer than conventional methods with training regulated by governing bodies. Our crews aspire to carry out projects in a shorter time frame than typical techniques, saving both time and capital.
Find out more about our services such as painting, window cleaning or high access maintenance below
- Painting (brush roller or spray)
- Paint & Graffiti Removal
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Protective Coatings
- Building facade maintenance
- High Rise Window Washing
- Sign installation and Repair
- Building Pressure Washing
- High Rise Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Installing lighting fixtures
- Caulking and spray painting
We partner with our clients to offer top-level project management companies engineered for their needs and most important, to lessen risk. We know that our customers have outside and market pressures beyond their control so when we create an option, it’s a personalized plan based on our years of know-how.
We’re proud to offer the following services, with a focus on safety and efficiency.
- Paint Applications (Brush, Roller or Spray)
- Containment Systems
- Inspection (NACE Inspectors)
- Spot fixes and Touch ups
- Highrise air vent cleaning
- Highrise glazing
- Window Washing
- Scaling operations
- Rock mesh and rock bolting
- Wind turbine blade repair services
- Pressure washing and window cleaning
- Fall protection anchors
- Installing communications equipment
- Installing sensors and instruments
- Welding and Metal Maintenance And Repair
- Concrete Repair work
- Masonry repair services
- Flashing and installs and repair services
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or for a no obligation quote.