Our highrise maintenance team offers exceptional safety and service excellence for building exterior repairs and maintenance,highrise window washing, business pressure washing and vent cleaning. Our firm have a professional group of highrise upkeep workers that will ensure you constantly receive the services that you deserve. Our lineup of highrise maintenance workers is certified by IRATA and work under the supervision of a level 3 IRATA supervisor.
Saftey is Our Number 1 Concern
We employ only highly experienced and qualified IRATA technicians working under the guidance of trained IRATA supervisors. Our techs are market experts, with numerous hours of experience pressure washing and completing other repair and maintenance work whilst suspended from rope systems.
It is our ongoing aim to top the highrise maintenance market to a higher level of effectiveness, excellence, expertise and safety.
We’re proud of our flawless Safety record, which we achieve through strict adherence to the following:
- Our defined Health and Safety program
- The Industrial Rope Access Trade Association Code of Practice
- (IRATA) Written Operating Procedures.
- Adherence to all WorkSafe health and safety regulations
- Service technicians are individually certified by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association
- Supervisors each carry OFA first-aid certification
- Written safety gatherings are carried out
- Site-specific Fall Protection Plans are executed
- Prior to any job starts written rescue plans are produced.
- All technicians are rescue trained.
- Service technicians never work alone.
- All life safety devices is inspected and documented regularly.
- Full 100% redudant safety systems are always used.
- Industrialized standards for personal protective equipment are strictly adhered to.
- All tools are on lines.
- We comply with the Highest Standard of Safety.